Let me be your innovative resource to help you discover your next chapter.
I have been a business professional for over 25 years specializing in helping my clients in various industries. I have over 20 years experience in sales and marketing, writing and negotiating contracts, analyzing client’s needs and project management. Whether you realize it or not, real estate agents are consultants in our field and the skills required to be successful are all of the things I just mentioned. I knew when I went into the real estate business in 2010, I was well prepared to help my real estate clients the same way I helped my past clients. I love helping both buyers and sellers move to the next chapter in their lives. I know that buying or selling a home is a very emotional and personal endeavor and it is my job to leverage my experience to guide you smoothly through the process.
I pride myself on being professional and making all situations work. Some are more challenging than others but my ultimate goal is to solve any problem that may arise to get you to the closing table on time. When representing buyers, I listen to you and translate your wishes into homes that meet your needs. I make sure your lender can deliver on time. When competing for a home, it is essential to have an agent who knows how to compete and write offers that stand out above the competition. I will be happy to show you how to write an offer to beat out the competition. When listing homes, I offer a strong business plan and exceptional marketing program to get top dollar on your home. Coldwell Banker has been committed to investing in marketing tools for their independent agents enabling us to offer marketing capabilities that other companies cannot provide. It is why Coldwell Banker continues to be #1 in the Denver Metro area and why I choose to brand my business with Coldwell Banker.
I do a lot of business in the SE Metro area including Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Castle Pines and Centennial although I have done business from the Foothills to Wash Park and out in the newer communities in SE Aurora. They all have wonderful things to offer buyers but they don’t all fit everyone’s needs. I’ll help you figure out which area best fits your needs.
I live in the Highlands Ranch/Lone Tree area and love everything that it has to offer including all of the open space, hiking and biking trails, recreation centers, and sports programs for my kids. I love the great shopping and restaurants too! I have a wonderful husband and two teenage boys who live and breathe hockey. We love to ski, hike, travel and socialize with our friends. Colorado is a wonderful place to live and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
I love what I do and seeing the smile on my clients’ faces at the closing table makes all the hard work worth it. I would love to see a smile on your face someday too!
- Provide a market analysis and summary of your property
- Offer ways to enhance your property for obtaining the best price
- Place an exclusive personalized Coldwell Banker sign on your property
- Prepare a description of your property for obtaining the best price
- Distribute “Just Listed” notices to appropriate areas and on social media
- Submit information to the Multiple Listing Service and on over 700+ Internet websites
- Review all purchase offers and assist in all negotiations from acceptance of offer to closing
- Provide regular showing feedback and website traffic report as well as keep you informed
- Buyer consultation to provide general information of the home purchase process
- Listen attentively and understand your needs
- Assist in the determination of the estimated price range that meets your needs
- Diligently search for properties on the market and those not on the market, if necessary. Sometimes, I need to get more creative.
- Provide free website for searching all listed properties that meet your criteria
- Provide you with a market analysis of the properties that interest you
- Assist with the preparation of your purchase offer to the seller
- Assist you in negotiation of price, terms and the inspection phase of the contract
- Manage all the details form contract to closing
Staging Your Home
Often times buyers don’t visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience – which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that’s sold fast.
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist
Certified Negotiations Expert
Accredited Staging Professional
Diamond Circle Awards